Thursday April 5, 2018
The County of Lambton passed a resolution to have the Provincial Government consider other viable options to improve rail transportation in south western Ontario and to include rural communities in the decision making process.
Please see the Municipality of Thames Centre post for details of the resolution.
The County of Lambton includes:
- The Municipality of Brooke-Alvinston
- The Township of Dawn-Euphemia
- The Township of Enniskillen
- The Municipality of Lambton Shores
- The Village of Oil Springs
- The Town of Petrolia
- The Town of Plympton-Wyoming
- The Village of Point Edward
- The City of Sarnia
- The Township of St. Clair
- The Township of Warwick